NC-SARA curates and/or shares several resource directories and guides to help states and institutions in their SARA-related work:
- Professional Licensure Directory: This NC-SARA directory provides contact information for five programs that lead to a professional license.
- Professional and Occupational Licensure Disclosures Best Practices Guide: This resource was created by Higher Education Licensure Pros LLC for a select audience at the 2023 National Association of State Administrators and Supervisors of Private Schools (NASASPS) Conference.
- State Authorization Guide: The State Authorization Guide is a comprehensive tool to browse State Authorization Compliance Information quickly and easily.
- Education Commission for the States 50 -State Comparison: This resource from the Education Commission for the States provides a comprehensive summary of the various entities that make up postsecondary governance ecosystems in each state and the District of Columbia.
- Ask the Right Questions: A Student Guide to Higher Education (Higher Learning Commission): A roadmap, for students and other stakeholders, to the choices available within higher education, the questions to ask along the journey, as well as sources to help inform you.
- Guide to COVID-19 Distance Education Waivers: The information presented on this page is a summary of the status of distance education waivers for COVID-19.