MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR 2022!
In The Field 2022 is tentatively scheduled for July 11-13, 2022.
ABOUT IN THE FIELD
In The Field was a free virtual event for SARA participating institutions, SARA State Portal Entities, and regional SARA compact staff held in July 2021. Below are slides and resources shared during the various pre-conference and conference sessions.
- Review the In The Field 2021 agenda HERE.
Pre-Conference: For Institutions New to SARA
Monday July 19, 2021
The In The Field pre-conference session provided people and institutions new to SARA with an overview of state authorization, information about how SARA works, institutional requirements for maintaining SARA participation, and resources available to institutions. We also hosted a Q&A session to address questions about participating in SARA and SARA policy.
Pre-Conference Slides & Resources
- Video Recording of Pre-Conference (please see the agenda above to help you forward the recording to any specific sessions you wish to watch)
- What is State Authorization? (session slides)
- Why SARA? (session slides)
- NC-SARA Resources (a single source downloadable resource guide to NC-SARA's resources for institutions)
In The Field Conference
Tuesday July 20, 2021
In The Field featured engaging sessions and featured speakers for institutional personnel working in interstate distance education, state authorization reciprocity compliance, academic planning, enrollment management, and institutional research, among other topics.
Conference Slides & Resources
- Video Recording of Conference (please see the agenda above to help you forward the recording to any specific sessions you wish to watch)
- Participating in SARA: Institutional Requirements for a Trouble-Free Experience (session slides)
- North Carolina's SARA Administrative Cover Sheet for SARA Applications (downloadable resource)
- SARA Short: Fun with Data: Why Is Data Reporting Important? (session slides)
- SARA Short: SARA Cost Savings Project and Calculator (session slides)
- SARA Short: What Institutions Need to Know about SARA's Professional Licensure Requirements (session slides)
- SARA Short: Institution's Opportunities to Comment During the SARA Policy Review (session slides)
- SARA Short: An Update on the SARA Source (session slides)
- SARA Source Information Sheet July 2021 (downloadable resource)